There are many ways to get rid of excess weight. Some people prefer to exercise, and for some people, diet is a better choice. Exercise and diet restrictions are usually used in combination to achieve maximum effect. For a long time, athletes have known a keto diet for weight loss.
The ketogenic diet is not only to lose excess weight, but also to dry the body, which makes it famous in the athletes circle, especially when doing bodybuilding. This female keto diet allows you to adjust your figure, but for this you need to combine it with training.
The keto diet works as follows: the body uses carbohydrates as an energy source, and when carbohydrates are lacking, it starts to use fat. This is the core of the system, where carbohydrate intake is minimized. At the same time, it must be remembered that carbohydrates are necessary for the body and it is impossible to eliminate them. An equally important aspect of the keto diet is the correct ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrates, and the calculation of total calories. If your goal is to dry your body, be sure to exercise.
What you need to know
This is the name of the keto diet because of its physical state during this diet. The normal process that occurs when carbohydrates enter the human body, when they are broken down into glucose, it is the body's energy source. When the body does not accept carbohydrates, ketone bodies are produced by fatty acids, which serve as a source of energy. This state of the body is called ketosis, which is the name of this low-carbohydrate diet.
There are three types of diet, the result depends on the right choice! In order for the keto diet to be effective and to properly formulate this week’s menu, you need to figure out which type of keto diet you need to adhere to:
- The simplest option is standard, suitable for those who do not have a heavy load during training. With this keto diet, the ratio of protein to fat is constant and the carbohydrate intake is minimal.
- The next option is for those who do high-intensity exercise. This keto diet is called a targeted or targeted diet, which is characterized by a periodic carbohydrate load. This is done to allow the body to get enough glucose during the body load, which helps to avoid fatigue and lethargy. This carbohydrate input only occurs before and after training, and the rest of the diet remains the same.
- Last but not least, this cyclic form of the ketogenic diet is suitable for experienced athletes who have undergone high-intensity training. In this case, the frequency of carbohydrate input and consumption directly depends on the body's consumption and the intensity of physical activity. The calculation is based on the individual needs of the body.
When choosing the type of keto diet, you need to use the only rule:
When the body lacks calories, a person will lose weight. If there are too many calories, muscle mass will increase during physical exertion.
Muscle intake of carbohydrates before and after exercise is also important, because this prevents them from being destroyed, so it is best to start with the target type.
In order to correctly arrange a week’s ketogenic diet for girls, you need to pay attention to the calculation of calories, the ratio of fat, protein, and carbohydrates, and to be familiar with the list of foods that need to be excluded.
It should be understood that everyone has their own calorie intake every day, which directly depends on weight and physical activity. If the goal is to lose weight, 500 kcal should be subtracted from the daily intake, and the number obtained is the daily value. In the case of muscle gain, you should increase 500 kcal on the contrary.
The ratio of protein, carbohydrate and fat:
- In order to obtain an accurate and correct ratio, you need to calculate the quantity based on each parameter.
- Protein intake: 2. 2 grams per kilogram of lean muscle mass. 1g protein contains 4kcal.
- Fat intake: 1. 8 grams per kilogram of lean muscle mass. 1 gram-9 kcal.
- Carbohydrate intake: 0. 22 to 0. 44 grams per kilogram of muscle mass. 1 gram-4 kcal.
When calculating, use the daily rate, it is not necessary to calculate each meal perfectly, and calculate fat, carbohydrate and protein separately. It is more convenient and easier to control the total calorie intake at night and maintain a balance. At the same time, it is more convenient and easier to calculate the standard of protein and carbohydrate, then fat.
You can use an example to understand how the calculation is done:
- The goal of 2, 000 kcal per day is to lose weight. In this case, 1, 500 kcal will be the norm. This rate should be divided into 4 meals or 5 meals, depending on your own preferences, or stick to the diet according to the total daily rate.
- For example, the dry muscle mass is 50 kg. To this end, the standard is multiplied by the mass 50 of 2. 2, and the result is 110 grams of calories 440.
- In addition, carbohydrates: the same muscle mass 50 kg multiplied by 0. 22 standard, the result is 11 grams, 44 calories.
- Last but not least, to calculate fat, subtract the protein and carbohydrate standard from the daily standard: 1500-440-44 = 1016 kcal, which is equivalent to 112 g.
The total calorie content may be biased because the type of keto diet involves additional intake of carbohydrates.
How to do it correctly:
- If the ketogenic diet involves the use of the target type, you need to supplement the carbohydrate intake before training, 0. 5 to 1 gram per 1 kg of body weight, and divide the amount into 2 portions, before and after training. In addition, the proportion of fat should be reduced so that the total calorie intake remains the same.
- In the case of a cyclic ketogenic diet, add 5 to 10 grams of carbohydrates per kilogram of dry weight. This introduction of carbohydrates occurs after 2 weeks of diet and is only applied once a week. General conditions and feelings must be monitored, as discomfort may occur, so diet should be adjusted.
- It can be seen from the calculation that protein food is the main part of the diet. With this keto diet, there is no framework in the product, and the only rule is the minimum intake of carbohydrates.
- At the same time, make sure that the diet is complete and healthy, because the body needs it, especially during exercise.
Nutritionist:The "keto diet, or ketogenic diet, is a "reduced" diet, when the body is taught not to carbohydrates. Some dishes of the keto diet are familiar to everyone: for example, dishes like eggs with sausage or cheese. They containThere are almost no carbohydrates. Stewed green beans and meat, fish and salad. Many people may think this diet is complete, but it is not. The danger of a keto diet is that carbohydrate foods usually provide the body with fiber, vitamins and other tranquilizers. Therefore, A person is at risk of constipation even after high-intensity training, and poor-quality meat products are also a big problem. The cholesterol and fat contained in them can increase the risk of heart disease and atherosclerosis. Remember, the keto dietIt is a taboo for intense and frequent strength training. Intensive strength training only recommends a cyclic version of the diet. It should be remembered that animal starch glycogen is stored in the liver every time you exercise. This amount is about 150 grams. Therefore, , A long-term ketogenic diet will lead to depletion of reserves, and alternative energy paths can only provide minimal energy. "
Ketogenic diet menu this week
In the table below, we have detailed this week’s ketogenic diet menu, which is suitable for both men and women. It is allowed to change dishes and replace them with your own version, mainly by observing the daily calorie intake.
The amount of food consumed is calculated separately.
|Day of the week||Breakfast / second breakfast||Lunch/afternoon snack||dinner|
|on Monday||Omelet, cheese toast/protein shake, nuts||Chicken (breast), rice (brown), cheese/white cheese, protein shake||Fish (not very fatty), buckwheat, salad|
|Tuesday||Spinach omelet, tea (not sweet), grapefruit/yogurt||Chicken breast, salad. (You can make a salad with olive oil) / curd||Grilled fish in tin foil (not very fat)|
|Wednesday||Omelet, cocktail, cheese/cocktail, nuts||Chicken (breast), scrambled eggs, salad/cocktail||Fish (not very fatty), salad, grapefruit|
|Thursday||Omelet yogurt, tea/cheese||Chicken, lettuce (herbs and avocado), broth/kefir, nuts||Fruits, berries, tuna|
|Friday||Omelet, cheese toast, coffee/kefir||Chicken (boiled), vegetables, cheese / cottage cheese||Fish (not very fatty), herbs, cucumber|
|Saturday||Buckwheat porridge, beef tongue, beet salad / kefir||Soup, meat, salad, fruit plate/yogurt, wheat germ||Beef or fish|
|Sunday||Vanilla omelet/yogurt (without sugar), you can use kefir instead||Chicken broth (no potatoes and pasta)/steamed fish, salad||Meat (not very fatty) grilled or boiled|
If the results are achieved, you need to get rid of the ketogenic diet properly. For this reason, you can't overeating, introduce too much fat and high-calorie food into your diet, and you can't stop exercising.
important! Any diet has contraindications and possible side effects!
Before using this keto nutrition method, you should research the prohibited conditions.
If you have a disease:
- Digestive system:
- Have diabetes.
Taking a ketogenic diet can worsen your health and cause complications.
In addition, the ketogenic diet can cause side effects:
- Fatigue may appear, most commonly on the first day of this keto diet, and then disappear.
- It is important to pay close attention to your cholesterol levels. This is dangerous to the cardiovascular system.
- If the diet is not formulated correctly, there will be a lack of minerals and vitamins, which is very dangerous to health.
- Drinking a small amount of fluids can increase the concentration of ketone bodies in the blood, which is also dangerous.
- Avoid drinking alcohol during the ketogenic diet.
In many ways, the side effects of a keto diet depend on the amount of carbohydrates, protein, and fat that enter the body, and lack of these can cause health problems. The effectiveness and positive results of the keto diet can be noted, but at the same time the side effects of lack of carbohydrates cannot be ignored. If you choose this special diet, the most important thing is the correct composition of the diet. It must provide the body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals, which will ensure positive results and prevent possible negative consequences. Although the diet aims to reduce the amount of carbohydrates, it cannot completely eliminate them, which can cause harm to the body. For proper keto nutrition, all ingredients are important-fat, protein, and carbohydrates-in the right proportions.
Reviews for those who lose weight
- Female, 32 years old: "I have been dieting for a long time, but the results are very bad. The biggest goal I tried to achieve was to lose a few kilograms. On the Internet, we have fun information methods about Lyle MacDonald, and I decided to try it myself. Few people who know me believe that I have lost more than ten kilograms a month and do not go to the gym every day. Besides, besides reducing my waist, my muscles have been significantly strengthened. Now I can even participate in any model competition without any scruples—-A pleasing character. "
- Girl, 25 years old: "Since studying in the graduate school, I am used to going to the gym frequently. At the same time, I constantly monitor my diet and I only eat healthy food. This year I decided to try a ketogenic diet. Personally, In my opinion, it will not have any difficulties. The muscles need to be strengthened a little bit. The result makes me happy-only a month has passed and the scale shows a good result-a 9 kg loss. "
- Female, 28 years old: "I never think of myself as an athlete. Although I try to jog regularly every morning, I also spend a few minutes at home doing simple gymnastics. I tried a ketogenic diet and a miracle happened-IBegin to say goodbye to the excess weight. This diet has a small drawback-I can only lose weight slowly, but I have nowhere to go-I am already satisfied with the results. "