Are you planning to lose weight? So the menu has to be correct. What to watch out for? How to make delicious and healthy weight loss food? The menu for the week should be varied.
What should I keep in mind when preparing the menu?
Everything is simple. The products should be fresh and healthy, not too greasy or too sweet. Food should be tasty but not too high in calories.
Therefore, it is necessary to mix meat and vegetables in the diet. But not too greasy. Both meat and fish should be grilled, boiled or stewed. Best to avoid deep frying. Meat or fish should be served with vegetables or herbs. Pasta with meat is not the best option. But what you need is the meat for boiled broccoli or stewed carrots.
Of course, there should be vegetable dishes on the menu. There are many options. Stews, soups, casseroles, salads, stir-fries, appetizers. Mainly because the heat of the dish is not very high.
Don't forget fruit. Salads, smoothies, and light desserts can help quench your thirst and improve your mood. In addition, fruits contain many valuable elements.
Dairy products should not be too fatty, but should also not be fat-free. Cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, milk, all kinds of cheeses are useful and can make a menu more interesting.
Cereals give a feeling of satiety, provide energy, and are great for the first half of the day. You can add a variety of vegetables, berries, fruits, and dried fruits to your grains.
It is best to eat five times a day. Three main meals and two snacks. But you can make menus in different ways. It is important not to starve or overeat.
Light and tasty menu options
Here are the simple menu options for this week:
- Morning: oatmeal with dried apricots and nuts, a slice of cheese and cocoa;
- Snacks: smoothies made from fruits and berries;
- Lunch: vegetarian cabbage soup, stewed fish, salad, cranberry juice;
- Afternoon snack: two cheesecakes and coffee;
- Dinner: Vegetable casserole with sour cream, chamomile tea.
- Breakfast: vegetable pancakes, bananas, tea;
- Snacks: boiled eggs and cucumbers;
- Lunch: minestrone, spinach chicken wrap, bell peppers and preserves;
- Afternoon snack: orange;
- Evening: Cottage cheese casserole with apples and cocoa.
- Morning: sandwiches with cheese and herbs, coffee, pears;
- Snack: fruit salad;
- Lunch: carrot and bell pepper stew, salad, freshly squeezed juice;
- Afternoon snack: vegetable smoothie;
- Dinner: Vegetable omelette, chicken soup.
- Breakfast: three cheesecakes, half a cup of berries, tea;
- Snack: vegetable salad;
- Lunch: borscht, stews, preserves;
- Afternoon snack: fruit and berry smoothie;
- Evening: boiled fish and salad, kefir.
- Morning: millet with pumpkin, cocoa and oatmeal cookies;
- Snacks: two boiled eggs and a tomato;
- Lunch: fish soup, stewed liver pancakes, juice;
- Afternoon snack: a piece of Charlotte and milk;
- Dinner: Chicken chop, salad and kefir.
- Breakfast: Banana cheese, cheese and cucumber sandwiches, tea;
- Snack: tomato omelette;
- Lunch: grilled fish with vegetables, fruit salad;
- Afternoon snack: kefir and whole wheat bread;
- Evening: Vegetable casserole and a slice of boiled beef, mint tea.
- Morning: buckwheat with vegetables, cucumber salad;
- Snack: two baked apples;
- Lunch: green borsch, boiled chicken with salad, juice;
- Afternoon snack: yogurt and an apple;
- Dinner: Fried chicken, boiled broccoli, kefir.
Eating a balanced diet, tasty meals, and eating in moderation will help you lose weight.