Home exercises for fast weight loss (if done regularly) will help you get a slim and beautiful figure.
When choosing an exercise suitable for rapid weight loss at home, personal characteristics (weight, gender, age, body fat positioning, and the presence of chronic diseases) should be considered. For people over 50, exercise is very different from exercise for people over 40.
Experts have made many suggestions that people should follow when exercising alone:
- There should be no long rest between exercises;
- When working, you must move gently and steadily without stopping;
- It is important to pay attention to the correct technique every time you exercise.
- The main complex needs to be warmed up before;
- It is not suitable to exercise during illness or severe fatigue.
How often do you need to exercise to lose weight quickly
In order to lose weight and quickly restore your body to health, you should do systematic exercise 3-4 times a week. This mode is because the body is under a lot of load during the training process, so it takes time to recover. If you reduce the number of sessions, the expected results will not be achieved. Increase will cause stress to the body.
The best training time is 45-60 minutes, and the work rhythm should be gradually increased. People who have not done physical exercises for a long time should start with 10-15 minutes of exercise, and then add 5-10 minutes to each subsequent exercise.
Warming up is an important step and should be given 5-7 minutes. Warm-up exercises can reduce the risk of injury. It is best to warm up from the upper body and then end with the lower body.
For arms and shoulders
In a standing position, with your feet on your shoulders, you need to place your hands on your shoulders and start to rotate forward, and then rotate backward 5-7 times.
The arms should be close to the chest and parallel to the floor. Turn to the right while spreading your arms to the side. Return to the starting position immediately and repeat the action on the left side.
To warm up your back, rotating to the left and right will help, and the legs and pelvis should remain still. You need to make 15-20 turns in each direction. After that, you can go to the slope. They should be shallow and should be done slowly, repeating 10-15 times on the left and right sides. You can lean forward and backward. You don't need to bend back too much.
Perform 10 rotations in each direction. The circular motion of the pelvis is beneficial to the core muscles and lower limbs.
For the legs
When stretching your legs, please pay attention to your feet. The sock should be placed on the floor and twisted to the left, then twisted to the right 10-12 times. After that, you need to stand on your toes and lower yourself onto your feet, but your heels should not touch the floor. This elastic up and down movement must be performed 20-25 times.
A set of exercise methods for fast weight loss at home
Exercises should be done on a regular basis, only in this case will they produce noticeable results.
There are many useful exercises to strengthen the gluteal muscles, many of which can exercise the back or leg muscles at the same time.
- You can start with a simple load: spread your legs shoulder-width apart, bend your knee joints at an angle of 90°, and stay in this position as long as possible (45-60 seconds).
- The following exercises will help to train the muscles of the buttocks, thighs and calves: Keep your feet shoulder-width apart and keep the socks sideways. Place your palms on your hips and start slowly lowering your position so that your hips are parallel to the floor. In this position, raise the heels and lower their height. You need to perform 10-12 repetitions in 2-3 sets.
- Another exercise that works very well: squat down, with the soles of the feet in front of the feet, we began to alternately raise the buttocks and lift the buttocks up. You don’t need to straighten your legs completely, but you should feel the tension in your glutes and the back of your thighs. Each method should contain 10-15 times and repeat 2-3 times.
- Another exercise method is as follows: Separate your feet shoulder-width apart, place your hands on your hips, squat down, then stand up, stretch your left leg forward, and place it diagonally. The foot must be turned to one side. The arm is bent at the elbow: the left hand is backward and the right hand is forward. Hold for 1-2 seconds and return to the starting position, repeat the same operation on the right leg. There are 2 groups per group, 10-12 reps on each side.
- The knee bar will tighten the muscles of the hips, legs and abdomen. The legs should be shoulder-width apart, and the palms should be placed on the back of the head. We squat, then stand up, raise our right knee, and aim our left elbow at it. Then we return to the original position and repeat on the other side. You need to perform 10-12 repetitions in 2 sets.
- "Rocket": Squat with your feet shoulder-width apart, while stretching your arms backwards. Then, you need to get up and put your right leg back, and lean your body forward so that it is parallel to the floor. Stretch out your hands in front of you. Hold this position for 1-2 seconds, then return to the starting position. On each side, you need to perform 10-12 repetitions in 2-3 sets.
Any exercise should include squats. They strengthen the back, legs and buttocks. Squat technique: The hips need to be pulled back, the hips parallel to the floor surface. The feet are shoulder-width apart and the toes are slightly turned to the sides. Your weight should be on your heels so that you can lift the socks from the floor easily. Place your hands on the back of your head, raise your chest, and point your shoulders back and slightly downward.
The important thing is that your back should be straight and not bend your lower back. Tighten the abdominal muscles. Squats are performed in 2-3 methods, each method should include 20-30 repetitions.
Squat down to perform a jump. From this position, you need to try to jump to the maximum height and then return to the starting position. Run 20-25 times.
There are many kinds of jumping, the most effective is Bobby practice. During the execution, fat starts to be burned, and several muscle groups work simultaneously. You can start the implementation within 1-2 weeks after the start of the training.
To perform, you need to stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend slightly at your knees, and place your palms on the floor. When jumping, they change the position of the body to a prone position, then you need to do push-ups, and then with the help of jumping, you need to be in a sitting position. The final stage-jump up, raise straight arms. Exercise for 45-60 seconds. Rest no more than 1 minute between groups. There are only 4-5 ways.
This exercise is done with your back lying on the floor. The legs should be straight and the palms should be placed along the hips. Then, cross your legs and immediately extend as far as possible to the sides. Repeat 2-4 times, repeat 10-15 times.
Exercise at home must reduce the pressure on the legs. How to exercise leg muscles:
- Kneel down, arms straight in front of you. In this position, we sit on the hips while leaning slightly to maintain balance. Run 20-25 times on each side.
- Needles can tighten the thighs, calves and buttocks. You need to stand up straight, keep your lower limbs together, and then take a big step forward with your left foot and bend your knees at a right angle. Return to the original position after 1 second. Perform 20-25 times in two groups.
- Raise: When standing, leaning on the back of the chair, first raise the left leg to one side, and then raise the right leg. Alternately move your legs back from the same position. We change our posture: we kneel down, put our elbows on the floor, and extend our legs back again, at this time they should remain straight. We return to the starting position and repeat the first type of elevator again. For each type of load, you need to perform 15-20 repetitions for each leg.
- Bend: Start in a standing position with your legs shoulder-width apart. Bend over and keep your back straight. Your body should be parallel to the floor and your legs should be slightly bent at your knees. We straighten and repeat the action. You need to perform 10-12 repetitions in 3-4 sets.
The half circle is a variation of the squat. To do this, you need to have your legs slightly wider than your shoulders, and your toes should lean to the sides as much as possible. We perform slow, shallow squats to keep our back straight. It is necessary to stay in this position as long as possible and then slowly return to the first position. Perform 10-15 times in two groups. This exercise will strengthen the muscles of the legs, buttocks and back.
You need to lie on your back, bend your right leg, and start to lift smoothly to the left. The swing should be as large as possible. You must maintain your balance and not lean forward or backward. For each side, repeat 15-25 swings.
- A corset to strengthen the abdominal muscles: Lie on your back with your palms under your head and your legs straight. Pull your knees toward your chest, tear the upper part of your body from the floor surface, and then guide it toward your legs. After that, we returned to the prone position. You need to do 2 sets of 20-25 repetitions.
- The oblique muscles of the press can be sucked in this way: lying on your back, bend your knees slightly, and keep your hands along your body. You need to raise your body slightly to remove the shoulder blade from the floor, and then use your left hand to stretch it to the left heel. Then return to the starting position. Repeat the same action on the right side. For each side, do 5-10 times.
- The classic plank will strengthen your abs and back. Leaning on your hands and toes, you need to stand on the floor. The back and legs should merge into one line. They stay in this position for 30-60 seconds. To make the side board, you need to stand sideways, focusing on the bent elbow, and then raise with the other hand. Then lift the body and tighten the abdominal and outer muscles as much as possible. Maintain this position for 30-60 seconds.
- To remove the abdomen at home, you can use the "folding" exercise. From the prone position, you need to connect your upper body to your legs. This is done so that you can touch the feet with your fingers. Lower to the starting position and rise again, trying to connect the lower body and upper body. Our pace is fast. Perform 5-10 times in 2 groups.
Oblique elevation angle
Bend your knees from a supine position. Hands under the head. Using the right elbow, we stretch to the left knee. Then use the left elbow-to the right. For each side, you need to do 20-25 moves. Exercise can strengthen the abdominal and back muscles.
Any exercise, even short-term exercise, should end with stretching exercises. To do this, you need to sit on the floor and try to spread your legs as far as possible. Then, the whole body bends forward, to the right and to the left. It is necessary to move your body as close to the floor as possible and straighten your legs. Then lie on the floor and perform lateral movements, in which the legs and arms are in opposite directions.
Daily diet and weight loss supplements
Exercise can help you correct your figure quickly only when you have proper nutrition. Fat, spicy, and salty foods should be excluded from the diet. Useful grains, herbs, cheese, boiled eggs. It is important to include fresh vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.